Thursday, February 3, 2011

Action Photo


This is my action photo for today its a high school football game here at Green Valley High School in Henderson against Silverado High School. We all know that football is one of the most physical demanding sports in the world to two a days practices everyday the constant training during the season it takes a toll on the body but its all worth it when game time gets closer. Pictured here is young trying to evade tacklers to gain those valuable yards for a 1st down to get team back in the game in which he did. When I took this photo I could the face of the young man as he ran for his life. He was surrounded by  the opposing side from it looked he wasn't going to get nothing from this play but he did he evaded everyone and scored a touchdown. I f i dent tell you that this picture would just another football picture but with that back story it becomes something else it becomes a picture of triumph and the will to do anything for the win and thats why I picked this to be my action shot for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment