Thursday, February 17, 2011

Painting with Light

This is my painting with light challenge so I decided to write FARSCOPE my alter ego in the air. Well about the photo it was taken at f/16 30 sec with 400 ISO. I took a flashlight and my cell phone to write my name and after numerous times I finally got it down and this was my best one. I wanted to to do something that is me and nothing represents myself  than the name farscope. The building in background gave a guide to write name and flowed with the perspective of everything in the environment that was something I just found when looking at the picture on my pc so I lucked out there. This was first time painting with light but this wont be the last I plan on trying out this technique and improving at every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment