Thursday, March 17, 2011

40 Years and More

Right now am 23 years old and am currently working at H&M to pay the bills and support myself but I don't want to do that forever. In 17 years I'll be 40 years old but those 17 years are going to get here fast. So when am 40 years old I hope to be a full time photographer based out of Europe photographing Formula One and Moto GP. This will be my dream to photograph my favorite sport for a living and get paid for it. But I will also photograph the MMA scene when the UFC comes to Europe for their fights. I will be famous for photographing motor sports and being the lead photographer for F1 and Moto GP. One thing I would love to do is something for veterans of the military coming from a military family knowing what these vets go thru I want to some charity work with organzations like wounded warriors to give back to the world. This is my dream I have in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment